Our engineering services provide complete support to our clients – during all project phases, from requirement-oriented process development and the design of machinery and apparatus, to ensuring fulfilment of the statutory requirements in respect of the construction and operation of the plant.
In particular, the public-authority management offered by the weyer group gives our clients the necessary planning security, since possible cost items, e.g., from the field of plant safety, can be detected at an early stage. Particularly in the early phase of a project, important decisions have to be made which have a considerable impact on both later investment and the operating expenses of a process plant. By including the weyer group in this phase, it is assured that, not only in terms of costs, but also of the project schedule, optimum general conditions for the client will be met.
What we offer:
- Basic engineering
- Detail engineering
- Public-authority management
- Public-authority management for all necessary building and operating permits
- Development of cost-effective, optimal solutions
- Complete planning documents
- Minimum number of interfaces
- Project realization with competent partners
- Adherence to planned schedule
- Short commissioning times
For further information please contact our engineering experts: