Compliance means the abidance by law and observance of regulations within an enterprise. According to §§ 9, 30 and130 of the German Administrative Offences Act, the management of a company has to make sure that the activities ofthe company are in conformity with the law. If transactions do not comply with the duties in terms of organisation,selection, instruction and control, severe penalties might be imposed on the enterprise, the company management and the executive personnel as well.
What we offer:
- Legal compliance assessment
- Concepts for a legal compliant organisation ofyour business
- Operational documentation
- Authorized person for legal compliance
- Seminars and in-house trainings
- Competent support in the field oflegal compliance / legal certainty delivered by well-experienced experts ofthe weyer group
- Legal certainty in your selected subject areas (e.g. safety at work, emission control, water protection, fire prevention)
- Individual assistance in dealing with your questions with tailored, economical solutions
- Avoidance of criminal proceedings and regulatory offence procedures and investigations against your organisation
- Access to the weyer group interdisciplinary network including certified accountants and lawyers.
Please contact our Legal Compliance expert for further information:
horst weyer und partner gmbh
+49 (0) 2421 69091-0