Weyer und Partner (Schweiz) AG is a team of experts, mostly experienced engineers with strong focus traditionally on safety engineering & environmental protection as well as handling of flammable & toxic liquids, and newly also on pharmaceutical design & qualification.
In the past 25 years Weyer und Partner (Schweiz) have executed projects in Switzerland and abroad especially in the following fields:
- Implementation of the requirements of the ATEX-guidelines
- Concept, basic and detail design, permit application management and commissioning of plants for waste air and waste gas treatment
- Process and safety engineering solutions for the storage and handling of flammable and toxic liquids
In the beginning of 2010 the team of Weyer und Partner (Schweiz) AG was reinforced with eight collaborators of the former Linde-KCA-Dresden GmbH (Linde) office in Lörrach. These engineers, who have up to more than 30 years of experience in designing pharmaceutical facilities, can provide the same pharmaceutical engineering and qualification services that Linde had successfully provided before:
- Concept, basic and detail design, project management, construction planning and coordination/supervision, commissioning planning, execution and/or coordination
- Preparation of QMPs (qualification master plans), planning and execution of design, installation, operational and performance qualifications (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ)